Jiayee Stefnie

Smile is just an EXPRESSION. It doesn't mean that you are HAPPY.

About Me

My photo
jiayee
View my complete profile

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Ideal Type (Picture)

here are they! my ideal type: 

(Chansung)


(Chansung)


(Seungho)


(Seungho)

(Kangin)


(Kangin)



(Yoseob)

(Yoseob)



(Ricky)


(Ricky) 

(Onew)

(Onew)


Posted by jiayee at 6:17 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (28)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2012 (33)
    • ▼  December (27)
      • Hurt
      • Just Came Back From Camp
      • A New One???
      • Infinite
      • I Really Want To
      • No More.
      • B1A4
      • My Ideal Type (Picture)
      • My Ideal Type
      • 2NE1 - I'm The Best
      • The Special Feeling
      • 2AM - 好痛 (I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me) Chinese Ve...
      • B2ST (Beast)
      • Choir Practice
      • Running Man
      • Shinhwa
      • 2AM - I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me
      • Plan cancelled
      • 49 Days
      • Jeong Yeop - There Was Nothing (49 Days OST)
      • Rooftop Prince
      • Baek Ji Young - After A Long Time (Rooftop Prince ...
      • 2AM - Never Let You Go
      • Learning!
      • 2AM
      • 2PM
      • No more feeling
    • ►  November (6)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.