Now Only I Know!
i saw this today! YOU MIGHT GET ATTRACTED TO ANOTHER PERSON BUT YOU WON'T SIMPLY FALL IN LOVE, IF SOMEONE ELSE IS STILL HOLDING A BIG PART OF YOUR LOVE. so yeah... what's my feeling to you. i can't sure yet! but i'm sure that! my ex- is already gone from my heart. i used 1 year time to delete our memories from my memory! so suffer! and you! i love? i like? i don't know... someone please help me to confirm this! nowadays my posts are almost all about you. i can feel that these few days you keep starring at me. and of course i look at you when other else doesn't know that! haha! i'm scared to face you! seriously, I DON'T EASILY TRUST PEOPLE WITH MY FEELINGS. SO WHEN I TRUST YOU WITH I HAVE GOT. PLEASE DON'T LET ME REGRET. please! i beg you! suddenly i think of 1 song of the lyrics can represent my feelings to you! it is Adele's Someone Like You. i really really really love this song! especially the chorus lyrics! NEVER MIND I'LL FIND, SOMEONE LIKE YOU. I WISH NOTHING BUT THE BEST, FOR YOU TOO. DON'T FORGET ME, I BEG! I'LL REMEMBER YOU SAY, SOMETIMES IT LAST IN LOVE, BUT SOMETIMES IT HURTS INSTEAD! so, if we're no longer of any possibility, i wish we don't say goodbye! i need you. i want you! before i found another person. and of course before you another one. we get back together okay?
No comments:
Post a Comment