A Book...
i read a book these few days... i not yet finish reading but i had already learnt many things from that book. and i just read for only 1/5 of that book. i like the author. this is the 2nd book that i have that written by him! seriously, the quote is nice! i love it very much. one of it is, IF YOU LIKE A PERSON, BUT YOU'RE SAD BECAUSE OF HIM, JUST STOP LIKING HIM, PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE TO LOVE FROM LIKE, YOU'LL REGRET. the Jungshin, unfortunately, he gave me sadness because he didn't even notice about me. i'll just try to forget him. i wish i'm not going to turn to love. i feel so true when i read this quote. it lets me thought about that indian guy. actually i just like him before that.... after a long time, likeness had already changed. it changed. it changed quietly without my permission. without i knowing. that's why i'm suffer. it had changed to love. so suffer. so sad... i feel so regret... ya... I JUST TURN MY HEAD BACK NOW, BUT I JUST REALIZE THAT IT WAS TOO LATE. EVERYTHING WAS HAPPENED IN A SECOND. TIME IS NEVER WAIT FOR YOU. never mind, i'll just let it go. let everything go. let nothing be my side until one day, he comes to me. to my 'he', you'll come for me, right? okay. i'll just wait for you and see. and, I ACCIDENTALLY COUGH BY THE DUST. BUT LUCKILY, I DIDN'T COUGH BY MY MEMORIES, IF NOT, I'LL JUST DIE IN THE PAST. please never! never let the past to influence you doing anything or making any decisions! do it or make it follow your truly heart! you'll never regret! trust me! it's time now. TO MY PAST, I'LL JUST FORGET ABOUT YOU AND DISAPPEAR FROM THERE. TO MY FUTURE, I'M NOW READY.
No comments:
Post a Comment